We hear a moving testimony about how ODAAT changed Nadeem’s life. Here’s the audio too: ODAAT TestimonyRead More
We are a Christian fellowship in and around Thames Valley. Give us a call or drop by in one of our meetings.
SERMONS BY SPEAKERS
Error: Invalid "list" parameter.
Possible values are: "series", "preachers", "topics" and "books".
You entered: ""
- https://t.co/OBrMfU6GXE https://t.co/N9RZkUmJGq
- Mikko's message topic for sermon is 'Now, Choose life'. https://t.co/tQ8Cfdszhe
- "Thank you" to Johnson & Cicely for taking us to the cross this afternoon. Helpful communion refreshment. https://t.co/ARbRTDRjlG
- A note for all speakers / teachers / preachers in Thames Valley - you may find my teaching tips videos useful.... https://t.co/hIK8en8see
- https://t.co/pqp5DoAemC https://t.co/fsAEM5K7iv
- Chris B is talking about building of the God's temple with his instructions and it's importance https://t.co/gG3mROG73X
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist https://t.co/gG3mROG73X God With Us- BUILDING FOR GOD-Psalm 127:1-Thames Valley Churches Of
- It’s highly ironic that Solomon wrote this: “Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labour in vain.” (Psalms 127:0–1 NIV11)
- As Chris pointed out tonight, Solomon looks more like Pharaoh than Moses in constructing the temple, 1 King 5.13.
- Quote from the “God with us” class tonight: “The only involvement by God in the construction of the temple is a warning - 1 King 6.12-13.”