“The kingdom, class 3”
“The Kingdom” Class 3
Becoming a kingdom person
“The community or people ruled by God and with whom he dwells, to some extent reality now but to be fully consummated in the future”
- What is reality?
- Who is well-off or blessed?
- Who is a truly good person?
- How do you become a truly good person?
- 2…………….., Matt 7.13-14
- 2…………….., Matt 7.16-20
- 2…………….., Matt 7.24-27
1. How kingdom people live
- Brighter, Matt 5.13-16; Matt 7.1-5
- Deeper, Matt 5.17-20ff
- Sweeter, Matt 5.16; Matt 6:25ff
- Higher, Matt 5.17; Psalm 1
2. How kingdom people grow
- Col 3.1-14; 2 Peter 1.1-11
- Intentional cooperation with the Spirit through deliberate habit-forming choices empowered by the Spirit creating greater Christ-likeness in us over time
- 1 Corinthians 9:24–27; 1 Timothy 4:7; Luke 6:40
- What is the area of greatest temptation towards un-kingdom like behaviour in your life at the moment?
- Which spiritual discipline could help your training to form Christlike habits in that area?